Join Bersin & Associates and SkillSoft
for this exclusive half-day event - free!
Social Learning is adding an exciting new dimension to enterprise learning and talent management. But with new developments on a daily basis, it's hard to know what to do. You need information –so ask the experts in person!
Talk to the experts in social learning and discuss the latest trends and technologies at an exclusive half-day workshop. We-Learning 2011 is hosted by SkillSoft and Bersin Associates, the premier global provider of world-class research, tools, and advisory services in talent management, corporate learning, leadership development, talent acquisition, and human resources. This is your chance to learn how to bring social learning best practices to life in your organization.
- Learn about trends in leveraging Social Learning within corporate training programs
- Discover innovative technologies to support social learning
- Learn how to build an informal learning culture and measure informal learning
- Discuss the role of informal learning in an enterprise social networking strategy
- Share tips and tricks to avoid common pitfalls when implementing a social learning program
- Explore case studies on successfully integrating informal and formal learning programs
September 8, 2011 | Long Beach, CA | Long Beach Marriott
September 22, 2011 | Chicago, IL | Wyndam Chicago
October 3, 2011 | Arlington, VA | Hilton Crystal City at Washington
October 11, 2011 | Grapevine, TX | Gaylord Hotel
Take advantage of this opportunity to interact with your peers and acknowledged experts in the field. We've limited attendance to enable more one-on-one interaction for a half-day event from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm. Register now to guarantee your seat. Also, join us for a networking lunch from 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm.